Why Anti-Slip Treatment?Our certified non-slip treatment provides a measurable difference in the safety of your floors and reduces the likelihood of slip and fall accidents and costly litigation.
- Combat the dangers of slippery tile floors and other hard surfaces
- Protect employees and guests from slip and fall accidents
- Meet or exceed OSHA and ADA guidelines
Two Year WarrantyOur anti-slip treatment will increase the coefficient of friction of your surface for 2 years (provided surface preparation and cleaning procedures are followed and no contaminants are present). Friction Point, LLC cannot eliminate all possibilities of slip-and-fall accidents.
Is anti-slip floor treatment right for you?Are there areas that are notoriously slippery and you’re always telling people to watch their step?
Have there been a slip and fall accidents with minor injuries?
Do you have rain mats and wet floor signs even when it’s not wet?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, anti-slip floor treatment may be right for you.
Consider this –
- If the area was slippery last year and nothing has been done to it, it’s still slippery
- If there have already been slip and fall accidents, it is likely that it is only a matter of time before there is a slip and fall accident with major injuries
- The rain mats and wet floor signs may make people aware that the area is wet and slippery, but they do nothing to make it more safe
Now this is sounding pretty bleak, but before you give up and go away in despair, what if there was a solution that would:
- Reduce the likelihood of slip and fall accidents because the floor is more safe
- Impact your insurance positively (unlike a slip and fall claim)
- Maintain the appearance of your floors
With our certified non-slip treatment, Friction Point, LLC provides a measureable difference to help combat the dangers of slippery tiles and other hard surfaces without changing the appearance of your floors.
Take the first step to safer floors today!
Schedule a FREE Slip Test
Injuries requiring hospital care.
Disabling injuries from slip and fall
Fatalities from slips and falls